HARD COPIES ARE OUT OF STOCK – Order a Downloadable Version HERE
Our friend and author Kim Marie has created this 4th edition of her annual Holy Nights Journal, called the Sacred Nights of Winter, to nourish you during the holiday season. This year’s newly expanded, full color journal, whose theme is Connecting with Mother Nature, supports you to connect more deeply with your Spirit-Self, and tune into your inner wisdom, bringing you personalized guidance and inner clarity for the coming year. Preorder by November 12th for special pricing.
[note: Journals will begin shipping on December 5th]
As you tap into your inner wisdom during these 13 nights, you’ll:
- Strengthen your intuition and develop a greater capacity to listen to its messages
- Align more confidently with your soul’s needs and longings
- Prepare for the coming year, purifying what stands in the way of your soul’s true path
- Reconnect with the magic and mystery of life
- Feel renewed, nourished and enlivened
- Cultivate connection and belonging with yourself, others and Spirit
- Discover more about who you are and what your purpose is
- Develop a deeper resonance with what is sacred
- Create a map to guide you through the coming year’s challenges and opportunities
- Open to the grace and abundance being offered to you
Nearly every wisdom tradition has a “festival of light” of some kind which honors the light of the sun, and the light within the human being. This light is indicative of the Divine Spirit within each of us, longing to be birthed in its highest potential.
These nights have been given various names over the course of history, including, among many others, the Holy Nights, the Time Between the Years, and the Nights of the Mothers. These nights celebrate the return of the light after the shortest day of the year, Winter Solstice. They also celebrate the connection to the light within ourselves, and within our fellow brothers and sisters on the planet.
In the Christian tradition, the festival of Christmas and the Holy Nights celebrates a Holy Birth, which can be celebrated not only as the birth of Jesus, but also as the birth of the Spirit Self filled with Christ Consciousness. Each year during this time when the connection between the earthly realm and the spiritual realm is most potent, we are offered a drop of that Christed Self to tend and nurture within us. If paid attention to with care, these nights can help us to align with our true Spirit resolves.
The journal offers additional detail about these nights and the potential they offer us each year, as well as detailed instructions on how to effectively work with this special time of year.