Astrology is a tool that can reveal the wisdom in one’s biography—the mystery of the triumphs and tragedies that belong to each individual.
WHEN: Beginning Friday evening, June 12, 2020, and for succeeding days (different Parts A, B, and C explained at INFORMATION)
WHERE: The StarHouse, Boulder, Colorado (www.TheStarHouse.org)
FOR WHOM: Everyone seeking to understand one’s personal biography and world events through anthroposophical astrology.
- Brian Gray, teacher at Rudolf Steiner College for thirty-eight years, author of star wisdom articles (Journal for Star Wisdom) and presenter via internet videos (WiseCosmos.org)
- Robert Schiappacasse, for many years involved with the Waldorf school movement, author in star wisdom (Journal for Star Wisdom) and co-author of Star Wisdom & Rudolf Steiner
- David Tresemer, Ph.D., founder of StarHouse, author in star wisdom (Journal for Star Wisdom and other books), co-author of Star Wisdom & Rudolf Steiner
MORE INFORMATION & Registration: https://thestarhouse.net/star-wisdom/
You will learn:
- About the foundations of western anthroposophical sidereal astrology—why celestial events are important to human beings
- Life stages—the 7-year periods of a human biography and their relation to celestial events. Life stages are a good way into astrology, as you have very personal experiences of them!
- New and traditional methods for interpreting birthcharts and life events
- Learning about yourself by learning to read your own chart
For more information: https://thestarhouse.net/star-wisdom/
June 12, 2020 - December 17, 2019
The Star House
3476 Sunshine Canyon
Boulder, Colorado 80302
Location: Boulder, CO
Contact: David Tressemer
Email: [email protected]